Common Problem Areas
- Abdomen: As we age, it is no question many of us struggle to keep our tummies tight. An abdomen liposuction treatment can not only help remove the excess fat from your stomach region, but also around your waist and back areas-creating an overall slimmer and shapely result.
- Hips: Hips can easily gain fat, but not so easily lose it. Whether you want to take a few inches off your hips or if you want to further define your silhouette, liposuction is a great option for you.
- Inner & Outer Thighs: Your thighs are a difficult place to lose fat, which makes liposuction an ideal procedure to take off inches and improve confidence in your legs. If you are uncomfortable with the silhouette of your legs, it is recommended to get liposuction on your inner and outer thighs for symmetry and proportional reasons.
- Calves & Knees: Thick calves can be a thing of the past with a liposuction procedure from The Michael Horn Center for Cosmetic Surgery. Our efficient Chicago liposuction techniques will ensure your calves are tailored to perfection. If you also carry excess fat around your knee caps, a liposuction treatment can tuck this away and create a thinner, smoother effect.
- Upper Arm: Liposuction on arms produces tremendous results. If you are tired of the excess fat and skin hanging from your arms, Dr. Horn can sculpt them with a liposuction procedure for a tighter, thinner appearance.
Liposuction Side Effects
Side effects from liposuction will vary depending on the designated problem area. Typically, these effects can include bruising, swelling, numbness, and discomfort, but they are temporary and most patients are able to return to work and light activities in less than one week.
Liposuction at The Michael Horn Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Horn has the training and experience to deliver the look you want. He can work with you to determine if this method will help you achieve your personal goals and develop a treatment tailored to your specific needs. For more information on Liposuction Chicago plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Horn, can answer all of your questions at a consultation. Contact our office for a consultation today.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Chicago?
The average liposuction cost in Chicago is $6,225. Prices can range from $1,100 on the low end to $11,200 on the high end. Since liposuction is done purely for cosmetic reasons, insurance does not cover it. The amount of fat removed and the number of areas treated are two of the biggest factors that affect pricing. The surgeon’s level of experience and type of liposuction equipment are also variables. Prescription drugs and additional aftercare may increase the final cost of surgery. The use of local or general anesthesia is but another factor that can impact pricing.